Anybody been on the Amadeus Symphony?

Mike007

We have booked a river cruise on the Amadeus Symphony. Have sailed on Uniworld River Duchess (which was absolutely great) but am anxious to

hear from anyone who's been on the Amadeus Symphony.

Mike007

If you get a chance let us know how you enjoyed Symphony. We leave June 12 for Milan and eventually catch up with the Princess in Basel after doing a cross-country tour of Switzerland.

P.s. We were aboard Rotterdam with you last year on the Baltics cruise.

Will know soon about the Symphony. Leaving on the 6th of May for Warsaw. After that boarding the Symphony (in Budapest) for a cruise on the Danube to Nuremburg.

Hi jr_fuel

Cann't seem to verify whether there are tours included in each of the towns, cities, etc. we will be visiting on the Symphony. I know that with Uniworld each place we stopped included a walking tour. Do you have any info on this??

Mike007

Will know soon about the Symphony. Leaving on the 6th of May for Warsaw. After that boarding the Symphony (in Budapest) for a cruise on the Danube to Nuremburg.

Hi jr_fuel

Cann't seem to verify whether there are tours included in each of the towns, cities, etc. we will be visiting on the Symphony. I know that with Uniworld each place we stopped included a walking tour. Do you have any info on this??

Mike007

I cruised on the Amadeus Symphony 4 years ago when it was one of Amadeous Waterways ships. We cruised from Amsterdam to Budapest and I enjoyed the ship and crew very much. The only thing lacking was the food. I have traveled with GCT on 6 river cruises and prefer them. Each traveler has his or her own preferences. The only thing better about the Symphony was it had double beds.

Archived