Amsterdam Apr 09 Drydock Info (sort of)

The Amsterdam is the only R-class ship with the aft pool on the Lido Deck. Word is the remaining R-class ships, and all the S-class ships, are being remodeled to bring them to the Amsterdam style.

So, it makes sense then that there won't be any changes to the Amsterdam's cabin arrangements.

The Amsterdam is the only R-class ship with the aft pool on the Lido Deck. Word is the remaining R-class ships, and all the S-class ships, are being remodeled to bring them to the Amsterdam style.

So, it makes sense then that there won't be any changes to the Amsterdam's cabin arrangements.

Not exactly, my Dear.

Zaandam and Volendam have the same arrangement, if you recall...

...Rotterdam is the only R Class vessel with the aft pool on Navigation Deck.

Not exactly, my Dear.

Zaandam and Volendam have the same arrangement, if you recall...

...Rotterdam is the only R Class vessel with the aft pool on Navigation Deck.

You are so right, Brian. How did I get that so wrong? :o I absolutely knew in my head that what you posted is correct, but my fingers must have not gotten the message. :o

Thank you so much for not letting that get by. I hate giving out incorrect info. :o :o

So, here's the correct rundown:

All the S-class ships plus the Rotterdam currently have the aft pool on Navigation Deck. These are the ones that are reportedly going to be changed to the same arrangement as the remaining R-class ships.

The remaining three R-class ships (Amsterdam, Volendam, Zaandam) have the aft pool on the Lido Deck.

Archived