cat 12 question

Odoyal Rulez

Get one half way between the elevators:D

Ok, which ship? I have done MID ship cat 12 on the Fantasy class and love them.

Fascination...the 3 day overnight to bahamas...i just want it to be fairly quiet when i go to bed..i have a hell of a time sleeping...and once i finally drift off i cant get back to sleep if someone wakes me...plus being a light sleeper..its a recipe for making me grouchy.

I know lot of people get drunk on cruises..i was hoping with a cat 12 being a little mroe expensive the frat kids and drunkards wouldnt be as bad.

Fascination...the 3 day overnight to bahamas...i just want it to be fairly quiet when i go to bed..i have a hell of a time sleeping...and once i finally drift off i cant get back to sleep if someone wakes me...plus being a light sleeper..its a recipe for making me grouchy.

I know lot of people get drunk on cruises..i was hoping with a cat 12 being a little mroe expensive the frat kids and drunkards wouldnt be as bad.

I had U93 on the Inspiration, the Fascination's sister ship, and it was wonderfully quiet.

I don't think you'll find the number of 'drunkards' that you anticipate. Sure, there will be some people that will over indulge but the VAST majority merely have a good evening, keep rather quiet about it all and make no mark at all...

Enjoy your cruise...

Having a Cat 12 is no guarantee your neighbors won't be noisy.

I don't know what those girls in the Cat 12 next to ours were doing, but they were having a good time!

It doesn't matter the category.....neighbors are the luck of the draw. Hopefully, you'll get quiet ones.

Archived