Question about the Conquest

Sarapdot

Hello everyone!

I am planning an all girls cruise for next April on the conquest. Unfortunately our group is an odd number so we will have to put three girls in one room. Can anyone tell me about the pull out couch or the pull down bunk in the Oceanview rooms on the conquest. I may have to round up another passenger if it's going to be too uncomfortable.

Hey Sara! I just cruised Conquest in April with two of my girlfriends and we were worried about not having enough room. One of my friends brought 5 (yes, 5!!) suitcases even and we were FINE! (and we had a ice chest) The couch just looked like a bed when we got to the cabin, and it was left a bed the whole week. We just all sat in our beds to watch TV or whatever which was fine, you don't watch that much tv anyhow! We wouldn't hesitate to go again 3 to a room. I do have one suggestion though....Go buy one of those cheap plastic over the door shoe holders...with all the pockets? We used it for our toiletries etc and it saved a lot of space. Your gonna have a ball! Don't sweat it!

We agreed to trade off on the couch if it wasn't comfortable, but the girl that started on it said it was fine so she stayed on it. It seemed to be the warmer part of the room and we froze her out most of the time. She said it wasn't bad at all.

We had a outside room with 4. One on the sofa and a bung from overhead

of the sofa. It was a very nice room and lots of room. If you have soft

sided luggage which can go under the beds you be fine....

Hey Sara! I just cruised Conquest in April with two of my girlfriends and we were worried about not having enough room. One of my friends brought 5 (yes, 5!!) suitcases even and we were FINE! (and we had a ice chest) The couch just looked like a bed when we got to the cabin, and it was left a bed the whole week. We just all sat in our beds to watch TV or whatever which was fine, you don't watch that much tv anyhow! We wouldn't hesitate to go again 3 to a room. I do have one suggestion though....Go buy one of those cheap plastic over the door shoe holders...with all the pockets? We used it for our toiletries etc and it saved a lot of space. Your gonna have a ball! Don't sweat it!

Hey Jenn,

Quit telling on me!!!! "I have that"!

Hey Everyone,

I will be sailing on the Conquest 9/20/09 with the crazies and would like to ask a few questions{please]. Before I do-here is a little background. There will be at least 3 possibly 4 to a cabin we are trying to line up 1 more person so we can hav 3 to a cabin.

1. Can anyone advise us on a cabin based on our numbers? We would like a balcony.

Someone was telling me about a room with floor to ceiling windows but no balcony.

2. Does anyone have info about this cabin? Ahy infomation will be greatly appreciated. Food, ports, excursions just any thing at all. Photos would be really great.

Thank You,

Julie

We had a sutie on the Conquest and couch turned into a bed. My niece had the couch and I said I would take a night on the couch and she could have the bed--she refused!!!!!!! She also didn't have the light rokcing motion to help her fall asleep, alas, she was 11 at the time and didn't find it difficult to get to sleep considering that at 11pm, it was several hours past normal bed time!!!

I also want to tell you to pay more and get a Cat 8A balcony cabin--you winn NTO regret having your own private balcony to chill out on when you want to get away and be alone for a while!!! I will never take a oceanview cabin if a balcony is available again--one was enough to let me know balcony is the way to go.....you can even split the additional cost three ways to make it easier on the wallet!

Archived