REI Sale

neecee23

Also check the Tongass Trading Co. website, I got a reversible, hooded jacket for DH and me, with Alaska embroidered on front. One side is waterproof and other fleece, there really nice for $29.99 each! Were great to deal with.

do you know how much of a sale?

I just paid $99 for this same jacket last week at Whole Earth, and had priced REI beforehand at the same price. So it's a good sale, particularly since I bought two. Don't know if the pants are on sale, but the price we paid for the full zip was $70 for women's and $90 for men's.

nana nancy-

Is this the jacket you mentioned? It does not specify water-proof so I was not sure.

Thanks, El

2 Tone Blue Jacket 2 Tone side panel reversible jacket. The hood zips off and it is fleeced lined. It has a zip pocket on the sides. Shell and lining are 100% Polyester. Color is Royal/Black. Size XSmall Small Medium Large XLarge 2XL $39.99

$29.99

Not waterproof. But I've learned after many trips and cruises, I carry $.99 ponchos. They waterproof you, keep out the wind, take up very little room and are easy to replace! Last trip I had a bunch and shared with my chilly friends!

Archived