Elite Comp Mini-bar ?

regnig

Need some help or examples of experiences with the Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up for Elite travelers.

I personally am not a drinker beyond a glass of wine with dinner as I had one too many experiences in my youth behaving in a fashion not becoming a sane civilized young woman. :eek: Hubby on the other hand loves his beer as long as the label has no mention of 'light'. He loves the opportunity cruises' give him to sample all the 'dirty sock' beer of the Caribbean. We always order a bottle, sometimes two, of Bailey Irish cream as he (and some of our traveling mates) use it as cream in their coffee on the balcony in the AM.

Princess's site states - "Your stateroom mini bar will be set up according to your personal preferences." In the Onboard Preferences section of my CC profile on the Princess site I've selected Liqueur, Beer and White wine. Does anyone know what this is going to get us? Or, any suggestions as to what I should do? I'd love to have the refrig stocked with just beer and Baileys but doubt that will happen. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

I can't remember exactly what is normally placed in the mini bar, but any restocking will be charged to your account. Only the initial small set up is free.

Edited to say- I just found the list of what is in the mini bar for the initial free set up.

2 vodka, 2 gin, 2 Canadian Club and 2 cognac (all airline sized bottles). In the frig. you get 2 beers, 2 cans of tonic, 2 colas, 2 bottles of water and 2 periers. I can't remember, but there may also be 2 ginger ales.

I have read that you can switch these for something else if you would like also. Like all vodka or all gin, etc.

I had my personal preferences listed but they still stocked it with the same standard stuff....2 vodka, 2 hard liquor of some sort, 2 brandy (?), 2 gins, 2 tonic waters or club soda, 2 still waters, 2 sparkling waters, 2 Cokes, 2 Diet Cokes, and 2 Sprite. We just used the sodas and the still water and left the rest with our cabin steward. I know in our set up profile we had only vodka and liqueur checked off

I am allergic to gin, so my cabin steward gladly switched out the gins for vodkas...he also traded the reg. cokes with diet for us. I don't think they look at the cruise preferences...but had no trouble making adjustments on board.

Archived