Bingo

2Oregonians

We'll be on the Golden Princess Alaska inside passage in July and my hubby likes to go to Bingo. (Boring!!) Anyone know how many sessions he can expect them to offer on this 7 day cruise?

How many sessions depends on your itinerary. On sea days, there can be a morning session as well as an afternoon session(afternoon for sure.) On port days, there won't be a session unless you leave port very early(3pm or earlier) or get there very late(Noon or later.)

BTW, don't knock Bingo....it's fun to win that big jackpot on the last day.:D It made my cruise.

What is the cost for bingo and do you need daubers?

The cost is usually $20---we had to use daubers on some Princess ship within the last year

Nancy

:D

What is the cost for bingo and do you need daubers?

usually $20--used daubers once on Princess--also won a cruise for two from Princess first time playing

Nancy:D

Didn't need daubers last time on Golden. Also, if you look in the coupon book in your stateroom there is a coupon for Bingo. I think it gives you a bonus pack ( cant remember exactly just know there was one).

Last 2 years on the Crown we needed daubers as they werent the push out Bingo cards. They sold daubers for a dollar. My guess is you could take along a light highlighter and that will be fine.

At least 7 times....1 time per day but last July on Liberty of the Seas there were 2 times per day...I've never cruised with Princess before so I don't know them but RCCL has several times BINGO....I like it and last weekend on Sovereign of the Seas I won 107 USD!

The cost is usually $20---we had to use daubers on some Princess ship within the last year

Nancy

:D

Thank you for mentioning that. We'll be sure to take one or two. 10 yrs ago they had the punch out type cards. Guess they've switched.

Thank you for mentioning that. We'll be sure to take one or two. 10 yrs ago they had the punch out type cards. Guess they've switched.

I think you misunderstood my comment about daubers--MOST Princess ships use the punch out type cards--ONLY ONE Princess ship that we took last year had daubers--we took at least 6 Princess ships last year--sorry I don't remember which one had daubers--I think you could also use a ballpoint pen--I wouldn't put a dauber in my luggage--just pay the dollar if it happens and it probably won't--

Good Luck with Bingo

Didn't need daubers last time on Golden. Also, if you look in the coupon book in your stateroom there is a coupon for Bingo. I think it gives you a bonus pack ( cant remember exactly just know there was one).

That gives you one game on the red ticket--the one for the BIG money--also--they won't honor the coupon on the last Bingo game

I think you misunderstood my comment about daubers--MOST Princess ships use the punch out type cards--ONLY ONE Princess ship that we took last year had daubers--we took at least 6 Princess ships last year--sorry I don't remember which one had daubers--I think you could also use a ballpoint pen--I wouldn't put a dauber in my luggage--just pay the dollar if it happens and it probably won't--

Good Luck with Bingo

Ah... gotcha. ;) Thanks for the clarification!

• 2 months later...

Archived