Enchantment Questions! Cruising in 26 days!

Hi all!

Finally, my Enchantment cruise is around the corner.

I have a few "last minute" questions about Enchantment if any recent cruisers can answer!

1) What sports activities are available outdoors besides the bungee, and pools, if any?

2) Does anybody recall if any vegetarian selections were available in the lunch or dinner buffets, such as Tofu? Sovereign was only ship I have seen with tofu so far. Also, do they have veggie burgers anywhere on ship?

3) Hubby wants to know if there is a place that has pizza and hamburgers/dogs like other ships have you can get in middle of day or after hours?

4) Are portable steamers really NOT allowed now so we are forced to have all formalwear drycleaned on board?

5) What kind of things are served in buffet at the "afternoon tea" snack time? What time does it run?

6) Is there a lively sailaway on this ship? It always seems to depend on the ship you are sailing with RCCL.

7) Is there a live band at poolside ANY time in day? I think I read some ships dont have this any longer???

8) I know there is a disco...but what other types of music/clubs are available at night? I loved Boleros and the wine bar on other ships.

Counting down til' my anniversary cruise! Thanks for any info you can provide!

3) Hubby wants to know if there is a place that has pizza and hamburgers/dogs like other ships have you can get in middle of day or after hours?

Pizza and burgers are available in the solarium from late morning until late at night.

7) Is there a live band at poolside ANY time in day? I think I read some ships dont have this any longer???

There was a band playing during the afternoons on my 5 night back in January. There was also a pool side BBQ on the day we left Key West.

6) Is there a lively sailaway on this ship? It always seems to depend on the ship you are sailing with RCCL.

That really depends on the crowd on board the ship and each sailing can be different.

4) Are portable steamers really NOT allowed now so we are forced to have all formalwear drycleaned on board?

Forced, no but it is an option. We just used the steam from the shower to get the big wrinkles out and some Downy Wrinkle Releaser.

1) What sports activities are available outdoors besides the bungee, and pools, if any?

There is also the rock climbing wall

2) Does anybody recall if any vegetarian selections were available in the lunch or dinner buffets, such as Tofu? Sovereign was only ship I have seen with tofu so far. Also, do they have veggie burgers anywhere on ship?

I do remember tofu being in the Windjammer often...and I do believe at least once seeing veggie burgers...and there were more items for vegetarians.

I didn't see that anyone answered #5 or #8 so thought I'd jump in. Afternoon tea was 3-5 but I can't recall everything b/c we always got the same thing! :o They had tortilla chips with all the fixings..sometimes the fixings varied...i.e. one day I recall taco meat but maybe it was just gone on the other days, anyway they had cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato, guac, onions and shredded cheese...I still miss it! The other stuff was finger food type stuff too and I think it varied. We'd pile it on a plate and eat it by the pool.

Looking at my Compasses...music availability varies each day. From big band to latin to easy listening - you'll have to check daily for what you are interested in. Enjoy!

Archived