The upsell fairy just called!

mainsd

We are sailing on the May 17th Jewel Northern Europe Cruise. We have just been called by the upsell fairy and have accepted an offer to upgrade from our AA Owners Suite to a Garden Villa!!!!

It was quite a lot of money but I figured it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Does anyone have any photos of Garden Villa 14000 on the Jewel? I've been trying to search but it seems to be down.

Thanks in advance!

I have Googled what I thought were ridiculous requests and you'll be amazed at what you will find. Give it a whirl!

By the way, we are very envious - that's like being the king or queen for the week!

Woo hoo - congratulations!!:D I'm sure you'll have a great time. You'll be among the first back from the Baltics this summer, be sure to post a review upon your return.

We've spread the pixie dust around our phone and computers hoping for an upsell for our June Jewel cruise.;)

We are sailing on the May 17th Jewel Northern Europe Cruise. We have just been called by the upsell fairy and have accepted an offer to upgrade from our AA Owners Suite to a Garden Villa!!!!

It was quite a lot of money but I figured it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Does anyone have any photos of Garden Villa 14000 on the Jewel? I've been trying to search but it seems to be down.

Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your upsell, click the link below for pics of the Garden Villa, found these doing a google search. Enjoy your cruise and all the amenities that come with the Villa. http://travel.webshots.com/album/498038925ijscog?start=12

Neverthought

Thanks Neverthought - those pics are great!

We are really excited about the cruise and evn more so now that we have the Garden Villa. I'm worried that I won't want to get off after 2 weeks of pure luxury!

We were in GV 14500 last year and my brother was in 14000. The pictures don't do them justice, they are so huge you wont believe it. The only difference in the two GV's are the colors. 14500 is in oranges and 14000 is in blues. We are sailing on the Jewel June 10th as well but no garden villa this year. You will really enjoy the sea days in the suite.

We were in GV 14500 last year and my brother was in 14000. The pictures don't do them justice, they are so huge you wont believe it. The only difference in the two GV's are the colors. 14500 is in oranges and 14000 is in blues. We are sailing on the Jewel June 10th as well but no garden villa this year. You will really enjoy the sea days in the suite.

Have you been over to our roll call thread? We are starting to get more activity as our cruise is getting closer.

Sticking to the topic of the thread - you know, it may not be too late for the GV - upsell calls may be coming if we all get lucky!

Archived