Victory Review April 20-27

gypsyrose

Barb and I had a great time on this cruise also. For those of you who don"t know me I am the guy with the big yellow sunglasses. I wan to include a picture or two of our meet and greet. The best part of this terrific cruise was all the nice people we met.

We stayed at The Albion near the Lincoln Road Mall but unlike gypsyrose's experience, we had to wait 'til 3PM to get into our room. We had a great dinner at Van Dyke's at the Mall.

More later.

Spanky

000_0171.jpg.e4b476d442503f1668195bac39af93ad.jpg

100_0583.jpg.6080142b75ec6a07a015c2640e476dbd.jpg

Hey Spanky!! Great pics. I really wish we had scheduled another meet to allow us a chance to sit around and talk some more. You are Barb are great people. Did she keep you out all nite Sat? We went back to our cabin after the Legends show. I see that you want to cruise in 2010. Maybe we'll be on the same ship again. Are you a Carnival fan now????? Tell Barb hi:D

Hi Ena,

Your review was wonderful!!! I wish we would have had more time too to talk. We enjoyed meeting everyone. No, I didn't keep Spanky out late the last night. I think we turned in around midnight. After the show we went to the piano bar with Patty & Steve. CA Linda & Gary came in as we were leaving. They were turning in for the night too. They were spending 3 days in Ft. Lauderdale post cruise. I haven't heard anything from them as of yet. I enjoyed hanging out with them.

We did enjoy Carnival & would probably do it again. Maybe we will do the same cruise in 2010??????

Our next vacation is June 29 to July 4. We are going to Las Vegas for a Steelworkers convention. We have tickets to see Bett Midler, and tickets for the Beetles LOVE show. We are not gamblers. so we do the shows, bars, and nice restaurants.

Hope we meet again someday,

Barb/ Sunshine Club

Ena,

We went on this cruise because we knew Patty had booked. I was pleasantly surprised by Carnival and the Victory:

• I really liked the Veteran's discount :D
  • the cabins were larger than any others we have had
  • the food was better than I had heard.

But I have come to learn that people make the cruise. I will make it a point to spend more time with any friends - old or new - on any future cruises. I will make it a point to book a cruise with at least two people with whom I have cruised before.

More later.

Spanky aka Jim

100_0581.jpg.e915d90fda23b52f9c9870de56e85772.jpg

We sailed with you on this cruise. First time on the Victory, 7th cruise with carnival. Overall the cruise was OK. However the Glory and the Legend are better in every way.

We cruised the Glory and did love her. I know the difference is supper club and fish and chips and maybe just a little bigger. What are any other differences? Also, the Legend is a different class right? How is it different? We like to try a different ship each time but the last 2 did not offer supper club and since we were too stupid to try it on the Glory I definitely want to book 1 that offers that.

Archived