Eastern Caribbean Excursions

My wife and I are booked on an eastern caribbean cruise and can't decide what excursions to do! A little info about us: My wife and I enjoy spending time together sight seeing and ect. but we allso do things seperatly. My wife has some trouble with arthritis in her knees so this limits us to some degree. A few of the things we were thinking of were Coral World,Atlantis Submarine,Shopping,and I was wondering about the deep sea fishing or the Bubba bottom fishing. If any one has any experience with any of these trips or has any other suggestions please post them.

Thanks,bigbass

DH, DS 15 & 11, and me did Bubba Bottom in May 05 on St Maartin. Water was rough, most on the boat were queasy (and we had no other problems with that on 3 cruises). Only 2 fish caught (I got one of 'em:D littly bitty sucker though). Would not do again but soley based on that experience. I've seen on here there are some really great tours for sightseeing, shopping with Joyce Prince and others. Check out the ports of call board. There is ALOT of info on the different excursions for each island.

Hope you have a great time!

Archived