Latest "Currents" magazine

Mikel1733

Can anyone tell me what the most recent edition of "Currents" magazine is? For some reason I don't get the magazine anymore. In January I contacted customer service and I was sent a letter stating I would be put on the list to receive the magazine and I should receive an edition in April? Did a new one come out recently?

Thanks

Thanks for reminding me, I haven't received mine in a while either. I wonder if they're offering it electronically online or something now, to save on paper and/or mailing costs (if they are I don't know where).

Any body still receiving them via snail mail?

I found the letter Carnival sent me and it was dated March 21, 2008. It stated I should be back on the list and received my next copy before the end of April. If not I can call them and a number is listed. I'll give it a few more days and then call. I enjoy the magazine and its supposed to be a perk for active cruisers. If anyone want the phone # you can let me know.

I have gotten the magazines consistantly since the fall of 1992. Then all of a sudden the stopped last year. Who knows what happens. But obviously you need to contact customer service to get it going properly if you want to receive it. Now my grown kids don't receive it and never have and they cruise on their own as well as with us.

Archived