AMSTERDAM Rio-Valparaiso-Seattle 2005

Leslieswiger

This is for those who are on the above cruise and DO NOT know about the ROLL CALL thread.:confused: So please, know one get up set. :eek: Thank-you....If your on the above cruise, go to CRUISE CRITIC MESSAGE BOARDS. Go down to ROLL CALL then hit ROLL CALL HOLLAND AMERICA. Look for AMSTERDAM MARCH 30, 2005 RIO - SEATTLE by Roy W . Joramrose, Roy W and myself are trying to get more members.:D This cruise is just about sold out and we have few CC members. Thanking you all for your time and interest in the above matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I know what you mean, as I have put a lot of extra time and work trying to put a "CC" together. Why HAL does not join I do not understand.:eek: Will you be on this cruise with us? If so, would you please join us on the Roll Call board also. Look for Amsterdam ( Roy W ) and you will find us. Happy Sailing...Leslie Swiger:)

Millie 123, if you find this please go to our Roll Call thread AMSTERDAM Rio - Seattle March 30/05 (Roy W ).:D If you cannot find it, put your own thread on and I will find it.:rolleyes: Hope that we will be hearing from you soon. Best wishes from the "CC" members on the Amsterdam March 30/05:D

Thanks Roy, I do have some more that have come in over my private e-mail. Wish more would keep the threads moved up on Roll Call also.

Also have our contact for the CC party on the Amsterdam. Wish I had a few more hundred for the party.:D Take care and Happy Sailings..Leslie:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buenas noches, Good hearing from you and don't forget and tell us when the wedding will be. I have plenty of people who want and meet you both in Rio. I hope to meet you both in Valparaiso. Thanks again for helping us to keep this thread going. Happy Sailings..Leslie Swiger:)

Archived