Please someone tell me, what is a fun pass?

Markk

And why do I need one, online, to print out? Will I have less fun without one????? I'm probably the only one on this board who doesn't know what a fun pass is but this is my first Carnival Cruise and since we were told all the ships were "fun ships" why do we need to have a "fun" pass?

[quote name='Sweetcharlotte30']Oooops, I ment the regular line had 2 people in it and a long line for fun pass, sorry! LOL[/QUOTE] One must remember that, even though it may be significantly longer, the FunPass line moves much faster due to the fact that there is so much less that needs to be done for each passenger.

Think of going to the grocery, picking the short line and ending up stuck behind people who want to pay with a personal check on an out-of-state bank with no ID, kind of like the "Visa Check Card" commercial.

[quote name='tef43']One must remember that, even though it may be significantly longer, the FunPass line moves much faster due to the fact that there is so much less that needs to be done for each passenger.

Think of going to the grocery, picking the short line and ending up stuck behind people who want to pay with a personal check on an out-of-state bank with no ID, kind of like the "Visa Check Card" commercial.[/QUOTE]

Well I tell ya, those two people went a heck of a lot quicker that going though their line than all the 40 people.

The Fun Pass contains a lot of your immigration information. Since I purchase my own airfare, I like completing this ahead of time so they have record of my return flight which this time is an early flight. Our cruise in December had several more in the line for people that had no completed their information.

Archived