Possible Group Cruise Liberty 4/18/09

maynovmom

Hi. I am thinking about starting a group cruise for the Liberty Eastern Carribean 4/18/09. The ports include San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, and three beautiful sea days. Anyone interested? I am awaiting more information on pricing, ammenities etc... but looking to see who wants to join!

I am giving this thread another shot. I am really surprised with it being a school vacation week (and a beautiful new ship)that there isn't interest. I don't think I can get info on an official cc group til I have others. Anybody?:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys--lots of people have viewed this thread but no one has posted yet, so I'll update my info. I am now closer to putting this thing together with Laura from Cruise Critics but I really need to know if anyone is thinking about coming along! (One cabin is not enough for a group...:) ) I can't talk about prices etc... until it becomes an official cruise but I am checking again to see if there's interest. The Liberty is beautiful and the Eastern Carribean is awesome in April so come on and let me hear from you!

Hey guys--lots of people have viewed this thread but no one has posted yet, so I'll update my info. I am now closer to putting this thing together with Laura from Cruise Critics but I really need to know if anyone is thinking about coming along! (One cabin is not enough for a group...:) ) I can't talk about prices etc... until it becomes an official cruise but I am checking again to see if there's interest. The Liberty is beautiful and the Eastern Carribean is awesome in April so come on and let me hear from you!

Sorry you aren't getting the responses you had hoped for. I could be wrong and often am (shh don't tell my dh I said that) but part of the problem could be that there is a very large Cruise Critic group cruise 8 days after the one you are trying to put together. Combine that with the fact that the week you are aiming for is a prime spring break week and many of us CC'ers won't cruise during spring break, you aren't going alot of interest at this point. I wish you luck but wanted to point those two things out so you didn't take the lack of interest personally. :)

Thanks for your input. I realize that there is another group heading out the following week but the week I am looking at is a school vacation week in many states (including mine--MA) so I know lots of cruisers need to go that week from this area anyway. There are many of us in the teaching field or parents of children who annually go during a vacation so hopefully they are looking for a "deal" which I will be able to put together for them. Thanks again though. They are definitely going to save money as a part of a group:).

Archived