Best Deal - how to find

gehrandt

We are thinking of going on the Jade in May of '09. So far haven't found any fares that are different then the ones posted on the NCL site - does anyone have a suggestion of how to get a wonderful deal? When I check with our TA she quotes the same prices of the cruise lines.

Also, if we sign up now and NCL later has any specials and/or bonuses are we eligible for them?

Any suggestions appreciated.

I typically shop my cruises pretty hard with online TA's. I have never booked one year in advance so I'm guessing it's a little early for a lot of price movement. Some have received price reductions if the price has gone down - sometimes you cannot as some offers are for new booking only. Any way I just keep an eye out for price movements and when I think it's right, I buy.

Anyway some trivial info and hope somebody can be a tad more helpful.

the "Best deal" you will never get someone will do better than you. The best deals come from TA's that either discount their commissioners or buy rooms to resell or have access to some group rates. Shop around see the different prices. There are occassional specials that are for new bookings only that may be the best at any given time. Also if the ship doesn't sell out after final payment you will see the prices drop but that will only be for new bookings. That said I always get the best rate(in my dreams)....

Archived