Romance

idocdlw

Taking a 12 day Mediterrranean cruise with a long time friend/recent romantic interest along with my (70ish) parents. Would appreciate any advice on how to make this trip as fulfilling as possible (other than spending all waking hours and sleeping hours in our room). Akready have one night reserved with the supper club, but would appreciate any input fom those who have been there, done that.

As a woman...

Assuming your "friend" is not a radical feminist, consider getting her flowers and sharing champagne/chocolates while watching the sunset from your balcony/front of the ship (hidden door areas). Most of us women really enjoy these moments, and my husband is generally well rewarded afterwards....:)

I'm not a Mediterranean expert, but you might look for a sunset cruise, private charter boat/gondola ride, meal at a 5 star international restaurant, etc. as well. She'll love the "extra" effort you made to arrange these things!

My husband and I always enjoy a couples massage. Ofcourse, you will want to be certain your companion likes massages. One note, we were recently on the Holiday, a small ship, and the couples massage was at the same time, but in different rooms due to having only single person massage rooms on that small ship. No biggee for us who have been married a few years, but if you have that preference, you may want to ask ahead of time.

Archived