New Website to Find out Which Ships Are In Port

Not sure if this has been posted here already, but I found the link to this site on the Celebrity Board: http://www.porttime.com

If you view by ship, and choose the date of your sailing, it will tell you which ships are in port and what the total passenger load is (a little scary in some ports!) :)

The map is also a nice feature.

You're welcome....just passing along good news.:)

One thing that I don't think this site gives (which Cruisecal does) is the arrival and departure times of ships in port (unless I've missed it?) That info is helpful in ports such as Santorini when you are trying to determine when the cable car is likely to be the busiest. But, by knowing which ships are in port with you, it's not too difficult to go to another site that provides arrival/departure times.

Thanks for that useful info. I didn't like that you had to register and pay to use the cruisecal site. I found this site for Santorini, http://www.santorini.info/cruiseboats/ I think this gives ships that don't show up on some of the other calenders, maybe smaller more local ships. Plus it has a web cam. Another site with similar info is Cleancruising.com.

Happy sailing

Carolyn

Thanks Susan! I linked this web site on our Emerald Roll Call. Looks like we might have standing room only in some of the ports we will be visiting on May 24 Mediterranean cruise.

Thanks again,

49er

Susan thank you! I am glad I have made arrangements for private tours in all of our ports. We aren't too bad but the day we are in Dubrovnik there are over 10,000 pax in town. So much for the tour guides recommendation for the restaurant we should go to for lunch - we better pack a peanut butter sandwich!!!

Archived