Few Explorer of the Seas questions

We're leaving on Friday May 9 on EoS. I had a few questions I can't find the answers to.

First, do the rooms have refrigerators?

Also we have 4 balcony rooms together, can the doors between them open? I've been told that they can but when I asked the person with Royal who I booked from they said no.

Any other suggestions about Bayonne or Royal that anyone could throw out there would be appreciated. This is our first time sailing with RCCL and would love to keep to them due to all that I've read. Between all 11 of us going, this is the first cruise for some, other of us have sailed on Disney, NCL, and Carnival.

Thanks in advance

Cattie~

We're leaving on Friday May 9 on EoS. I had a few questions I can't find the answers to.

First, do the rooms have refrigerators?

Also we have 4 balcony rooms together, can the doors between them open? I've been told that they can but when I asked the person with Royal who I booked from they said no.

The staterooms do have refrigerators(coolers), and no, the dividers between balconys do not open, they are part of the superstructure of the ship. Enjoy your cruise. Explorer is beautiful! :)

Archived