Monarch Review 4/28/08

Well........DG.....maybe it's spelled Moe..............but however you spell it, he is now out of Miami...........overseeing all of the CD's and staff on every RCCL ship.

Send me your email address and I'll send you a picture of him.

The good news for us.....hopefully he is joining us on our Jewel Fjords trip.......leaving in less than a month!!:eek: :D :D

You have mail!

Very detailed and informative review. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I enjoyed reading about your cruise. :)

Writing a thorough review is a great way to get all of the details down for scrapbooking---amazingly I had a hard time remembering stuff, even the day after we got home!!

Elisa,

It was wonderful meeting you and Kenny, as well as Rubrrick and Rednancy. You did an awsome job writing your review. I couldn't have described it better. I received the picture you sent to my pm. What a great picture and great memories. I'll pm you when I get caught up at work and home and then have a few moments to download our pics. I'm sure your anxiously awaiting a few of them. :p

Hope to travel with you again soon. Better yet, looking forward to seeing you when you venture our way.

Elisa,

It was wonderful meeting you and Kenny, as well as Rubrrick and Rednancy. You did an awsome job writing your review. I couldn't have described it better. I received the picture you sent to my pm. What a great picture and great memories. I'll pm you when I get caught up at work and home and then have a few moments to download our pics. I'm sure your anxiously awaiting a few of them. :p

Hope to travel with you again soon. Better yet, looking forward to seeing you when you venture our way.

Glad you liked the review--never written one before, but so enjoyed reading other people's reviews, that I had to pay it forward. I would love to take credit for sending you the pic, but it was Kenny--he's great about stuff like that. Yes, I'm very curious to see your pictures:rolleyes:

We'll be heading your way on the 23rd of this month; no idea on specifics yet, but we'll be in touch.

And keep your eyes peeled for the Radiance--I'm already making plans to book for the fall of 09......hint, hint!

Glad you liked the review--never written one before, but so enjoyed reading other people's reviews, that I had to pay it forward. I would love to take credit for sending you the pic, but it was Kenny--he's great about stuff like that. Yes, I'm very curious to see your pictures:rolleyes:

We'll be heading your way on the 23rd of this month; no idea on specifics yet, but we'll be in touch.

And keep your eyes peeled for the Radiance--I'm already making plans to book for the fall of 09......hint, hint!

Elisa..........are you planning on trying the Monarch one more time. If it's with Captain Rick..........you will be pleasently surprised. Since I have let you down a bit............it's already set up for much better treatment on your next Monarch cruise...........as long as Captain Rick is aboard.:D

Rick

Elisa..........are you planning on trying the Monarch one more time. If it's with Captain Rick..........you will be pleasently surprised. Since I have let you down a bit............it's already set up for much better treatment on your next Monarch cruise...........as long as Captain Rick is aboard.:D

Rick

Are you trying to get me in trouble?!!!! We have no plans at present--but would love to! We'll have to see how Kenny's sales go over the summer--could be good, could be horrible with this economy.

And you didn't let us down at all--you provided a lovely opportunity for us, which we very much enjoyed---we just saved something good for next time!!

Elisa

Great review Elisa! We love the Monarch too! We enjoyed meeting rednancy1 (Nancy and Dan), divepal (Valerie and Danny), and brcris75 (Robbie and Billy) at our get together after muster on the April 25 sailing. I wish rubbrick (Rick and Bobbie) could have made it on board three days sooner. ;) :D

Bobbie and I were sitting in one of our favorite eating establishments tonight......in a town called Cave Creek, AZ.......talking about our latest adventure on the Monarch.

Bobbie has said for sometime that she really does not like the 4 day trip...too short...bla bla bla. But she surprised me tonight.....saying that this last 4 day trip was one of her best experiences......from the way we were treated by the staff.......to the people that we met and lunched with in Ensenada...........down to earth and wonderful individuals that we hold in high regard.

It's not often that we can say that. But......we sure can say......."great to know you"........to the small group that we met last Monday!!:D

Great review Elisa! We love the Monarch too! We enjoyed meeting rednancy1 (Nancy and Dan), divepal (Valerie and Danny), and brcris75 (Robbie and Billy) at our get together after muster on the April 25 sailing. I wish rubbrick (Rick and Bobbie) could have made it on board three days sooner. ;) :D

Tim,

Glad you enjoyed it.....made you wish you were back on board, didn't it?!! We watched the "America's Ports" show this week--aahhh, like seeing an old friend again!

We were so fortunate to get to spend quite a bit of time with Val and Danny--and really looking forward to seeing them again in a couple of weeks. I'm glad we also bumped into Rick and Bobbie several times---Ensenada wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun with out them and Nancy/Dan. CC is just an excellent place to meet wonderful people!

Maybe next time we'll get to meet you.......there's a great gang assembling for our Radiance trip on 11/16/09......think about it!!

Elisa

Archived