Liberty of the Seas

I am going on the Liberty in Dec 08 on a western caribbean cruise. I have some questions though. Is it true that the pools are fresh water? How about the stuff a bag of clothes on Wed for $20 laundry? Are the promanade rooms roomy? Quiet? Any advice or comments are welcomed.. Thanks!

Hi Scnurse - I just got off Liberty yesterday. She is a fabulous ship! The promenade rooms ( I peeked in one) seem the same size as my oceanview. I did talk to someone who said they are suprisingly quiet. I didn't do the laundry, so I can't help you there.

You will love Liberty -so much to do, see....enjoy!

Tricia

• 2 months later...
we have res for chops on formal night. do you have to dress formally or can you dress casual?

Chops is always "smart casual". It doesn't matter if the regular DR is formal, casual, or somewhere in between that night.

Hi Scnurse - I just got off Liberty yesterday. She is a fabulous ship! The promenade rooms ( I peeked in one) seem the same size as my oceanview. I did talk to someone who said they are suprisingly quiet. I didn't do the laundry, so I can't help you there.

You will love Liberty -so much to do, see....enjoy!

Tricia

who was your cruise director

Archived