Currents Magazine....

Suzij11

So, I just got off the phone with CCL. They told me you only get a free 2 yr subscription to Currents... then you have to pay for it? What's up with that? RCL sends you the mags all the time.... anyone heard of this?

On Carnival's website, if you click onto 'Currents magagine', it now says it's a ONE year subscription after your cruise.

I'm still waiting for my last two Currents:p ....but before then, I've always gotten mine.

15 years is kind of extreme, but I would consider a Carnival cruise once ever few years. Not my cup a tea to sail them every year, but still like to be current on their news. I suppose I find out most info before I get the magazine anyway.

I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting... :(

Got a couple after my first cruise, but nothing since..

I'm sure it's a conspiracy, and they figure if I'm going to keep cruising with Carnival, why send him a magazine??!! :rolleyes: Still waiting, 'tho ...

I have been cruising Carnival at least once a year for the past 10 years and getting a Currents mag has been hit or miss the entre time. Not great past guest service whch is one of the reasons we are looking at moving to Princess next year.

I was told you receive it for a year following your cruise. I must be the lucky one, I started getting mine right after my first cruise and have never missed one. I'm with one of the previous posters, plan a cruise a year and you'll never miss it lol's!

The last one (got 2 weeks ago) had great specials for past cruisers. We got upgraded from the lowest level balcony to the panoramic deck w/ an extended balcony and saved $70 each! During spring break time.

Happy Cruising!

Donna

Elation 2002

Ecstasy 2003

Pride 2004 (had to cancel)

Spirit 2005

I was told you receive it for a year following your cruise. I must be the lucky one, I started getting mine right after my first cruise and have never missed one. I'm with one of the previous posters, plan a cruise a year and you'll never miss it lol's!

The last one (got 2 weeks ago) had great specials for past cruisers. We got upgraded from the lowest level balcony to the panoramic deck w/ an extended balcony and saved $70 each! During spring break time.

I'm bummed out you can see I cruise ever year. I don't get the mag or the discount.

Archived