Regatta 6/4/08 Cruise Tour Sharing

1090twooaks

1090twooaks-

A month out is very last minute (the guides in St. Petersburg get booked a year out), but you may be able to join a group of fellow passengers on a tour that they've already arranged if you check out the "roll call" for your sailing date:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=574966&highlight=6%2F4%2F08

Hope this helped-

We're on that sailing but our group for St. Petersburg is full. I think the best bet now is going to be with Oceania's excursions or solo with Red October, Denrus or one of the other tour companies unless there are other late comers; The tour company may be able to add you to an existing tour.

1090twooaks-

A month out is very last minute (the guides in St. Petersburg get booked a year out), but you may be able to join a group of fellow passengers on a tour that they've already arranged if you check out the "roll call" for your sailing date:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=574966&highlight=6%2F4%2F08

Hope this helped-

Thanks, StanandJim,

Some of us have no choice but to plan last minute as we were lucky enough to clear a waitlist.

LUCKY!!!

Thanks again!

Jana

My wife and I are intereseted in sharing private tours on port visit stops, especially St Petersburg 7-9 June. I have researched several itineraries.

My husband and I tried to find others for private tours but when we didn't come up with anyone we went ahead and booked a tour with DenRus for a 3 day tour called "The Complete St. Petersburg". It is not private but they don't take more then 30 people per tour. If we could find a few more couples we could probably switch to a private tour but I'm not positive about that. DenRus came very highly recommended by a previous Regatta reviewer and we are looking forward to the trip. (We also booked with DenRus for a tour in Berlin.)

Looking forward to meeting everyone from the boards.

Mary and Gene #8019

Our group of 10 is using DenRus. We have tours booked in some ports and are looking to take a cab to tour in a few of the ports where we haven't booked anything. We could be interested in sharing ....On the roll call we are also having a get together so please make sure you've added your cabin number and name to the list.

Our group of 10 is using DenRus. We have tours booked in some ports and are looking to take a cab to tour in a few of the ports where we haven't booked anything. We could be interested in sharing ....On the roll call we are also having a get together so please make sure you've added your cabin number and name to the list.

Kathy,

Do you have room for two more tour mates for St. Petersburg? I have just e-mailed DenRus to find out if I can switch my reservation to a private tour. I have also booked Berlin and a taxi for Bruges. We would prefer a private tour if possible. Thanks Kathy.

Mary

Kathy,

I just reread the posts and realized that you had already said that you are full for St. Petersburg. Please let me know what other tours you may want to share. Thank you.

Mary

Hello all!

We are (2) booked on Regatta June 4, 2008 and are investigating private tour options in all of the ports on this cruise.

We have already booked a private tour with Alla (after reading and researching countless recommendations on this board) for St. Petersburg and are looking for others who may want to join us. Alla has been extremely accommodating and responsive to all of our questions and requests.

We are also interested in joining others who either have already booked tours in some ports – or are interested in sharing tours. Taking a cab or van to tour in a few of the ports also sounds appealing.

Berlin is one port where we are “leaning” towards taking one of Oceania’s tours not only because of the distance from Berlin to the ship – but because Oceania offers a specific tour that interests us. However, we have not made a final decision. Oceania also offers tours in both Amsterdam and Gdansk that are interesting to us, but previous experience with Oceania’s shore excursions has encouraged us to look at other private tours before committing to a ship tour.

Input regarding private tours in any of this itinerary’s ports is most appreciated.

I don't have all my notes handy, but, I am thinking about Berlin - I am not definite that we don't have plans there, but I may have messed up my notes and have a tour to Rostock...unless that is Talinn...too much work and I am ready for a vacation! Packing this weekend!

My wife and I are intereseted in sharing private tours on port visit stops, especially St Petersburg 7-9 June. I have researched several itineraries.

We are 2 couples looking for a 3rd couple to share the cost of the 3 day private Red October tour. With 6, the cost would be $499 pp. Please let me know asap

Archived