How many kids on ships in Alaska

gazingm42

There will be far fewer kids on an Alaskan cruise than on a Caribbean one. Sun/Fun cruises are just more popular with families/kids.

We did take our kids on the NCL Star a few years ago, and they were definitely in the minority. Probably less than 200 kids total on the whole ship.

Have fun!

CeleBrat

We have found that both of our Alaska cruises had plenty of kids for ours to socialize with, yet not an overwhelming amount. On our Princess cruise last summer there were just over 400 kids from 3-17. I'm not sure how many were on our NCL cruise the year before, but it seemed comparable to our Princess cruise.

We have found that both of our Alaska cruises had plenty of kids for ours to socialize with, yet not an overwhelming amount. On our Princess cruise last summer there were just over 400 kids from 3-17. I'm not sure how many were on our NCL cruise the year before, but it seemed comparable to our Princess cruise.

We found the same thing on our Alaskan cruise on Princess last year.

aaklang, we will get on the Infinity after you deboard. We are going with our 15 month old and our 35 month old. I know there were kids on our Alaska cruise in 2003, but I don't remember if we saw a lot of them or not.

We went to Bermuda Labor Day weekend two years ago and I think there were less than 100 kids on that cruise.

We are taking our kids on an Alaska cruise next month (wow, coming up quickly) We are getting married and my kids are 6 and 9. We have 30 people traveling with us and 8 kids total in our group. We are all from Florida so we've all get to do the 'beach' thing all the time. We are looking forward to the more crisp weather and beautifully different scenery! My kids have been studying Alaska animals, geography and other facts so they are going to be our little tour guides!

Archived