Fascination - Formal Nite and Excursion question

Link0723

We're schedule for a Western Carib in January 2005. On a 4 night cruise with the last day being a sea day, which night would be formal night?

Also, on the Carnival website I can't find the prices for the shore excursions and is there no way to book excursions ahead of time as on other lines?

This is our first Carnival cruise and I'm looking forward to it. We've sailed Princess (1) and RCCI (2). Carnival has always taken the bad rap on the other boards, and I'm pleased to see that this board is quite different. Not as much bashing and flaming, but alot of facts.

We just got back from the Fascination and really enjoyed it! Formal night was the second night on board (the night we were supposed to be in Key West I believe - our sailing skipped Key West). I believe its the same regardless.

We found the excursions for our cruise online. I seem to remember them saying that they've recently added a few new ones, perhaps they haven't updated the site or aren't booking that far out yet. Regardless, you should be able to do so at some point.

Have fun!

With Carnival you have to look at the shore excursions on their website and make choices from what they show. As said above, they may change as it gets closer to your cruise. You can't book online like you can with other lines and unless someone posts prices, you won't know until you board what you'll have to pay. Once you have choices in mind then you book excursions when you board. The Shore Excursions desk will have a form to fill out for which excursion you want for your ports and how many tickets you'll need. This will be charged to your S&S account. :)

Archived