Carnival's Babysitting Service

maddam_5maria

I just read on another post that parents & children have to register and attend an orientation to use Camp Carnival. Does this also apply to families only using the babysitting services after 10pm? My daughter will be 11.5 mths old when we cruise this October. This is also my wedding night. I would hate to have to sit through an ice cream & sundae party just to use the after hours service.

we did not use the babysitting service (7 month old) but did use the play time with a parent that they offer during sea days. Technically, I guess we should have gone to register but we forgot and they just had us fill out the paperwork when we went to the first playtime.

I beleive they have this play time during port days also, correct?

Does the parent need to stay with the child (13 month's) or can they leave and come back? Also, it is only a few hour's each day, correct (except for the night time babysitting that is 10pm to 3am)

The nightime option is babysitting services.

During the day we only had two play time periods, both were during sea days. One was from 12-2pm and the other 1-3pm.

At least one parent needed to stay and play.

The nightime option is babysitting services.

During the day we only had two play time periods, both were during sea days. One was from 12-2pm and the other 1-3pm.

At least one parent needed to stay and play.

Only parents or an approved guardian? I have four different sets of grandparents that all want thier turn with my daughter. This would be a great way for them to play with her. Two sets of the grandparents live out of town so each wants her a full day to get to know her.

Carnival does have some babysitting times for Under 2 during the day as well.

The link in my signature to my blog lays out the kids program for Carnival.

madamm - you only have to stop in at some point and register. You don't have to go all out and do the orientation. Just drop by for a few minutes, fill out the paperwork and go on your way.

And when you drop off the child, you MUST fill out the person who will pick the child up. So you will have to narrow it down. ;)

CruisinMama....Explain narrowing it down please.

Do you mean narrow it down to one specific grandparent to pick her up through out the cruise? Or narrow it down to a specific grandparent each individual time?

I can only imagine the drama it would cause if I was forced to choose only one to put on the "pick up" list...yikes!!

Just got off Inspiration and did not go to the orientation. Just went by and registered when we had time. As a matter of fact on the second day we still hadn't registered and they came by and slipped the paperwork under the door with my kids names on it.

Archived