Carnival Conquest Wedding package????

Did you have the choice to pay the price of the wedding package in full or could you make payments?

We are getting the wedding deluxe package and was told by a friend who had same package that she did not have to paye the full amount up front.

Just curious to see if they are just being "sales men" on this or cna they work with me a little.

Did you have the choice to pay the price of the wedding package in full or could you make payments?

We are getting the wedding deluxe package and was told by a friend who had same package that she did not have to paye the full amount up front.

Just curious to see if they are just being "sales men" on this or cna they work with me a little.

According to when I booked my Deluxe Package...the full package price must be paid in order to have the date held. I don't believe what ship you get married on makes a difference as this is a Carnival rule. (or atleast in January it was).

You must pay the entire amount. Were your friends confusing the cruise cost with the wedding cost? You can pay for the cruise in payments, but you must pay for the wedding in full.

AHHH...very good point FantasyBride! I betcha that's what it is.

Thanks for the info. We think the friend was just talking to talk stuff, because after reading your answers and wanting to get her booking number before we call carnival back the annswer switched so tomorrow i will just pay it in full. I am glad everyone paid in full, because this was going to feel like when you buy a car, and i dont likethe haggle with the people.

Archived