Spain's coast via cruise ship?

Are there any cruises that make multiple stops along the Spanish coast, say from Barcelona to Cadiz and places in between? Would like to visit these many places from the sea as opposed to overland, but not sure if the smaller cities have port facilities or service.

We did a repositioning cruise which stopped in Lisbon, Cadiz, Malaga, Valencia and Barcelona. I've also heard of ships stopping in Gibraltar as well on the repositioning cruises. Not sure about the smaller centres.

My wife and I are booked on a Grand Princess cruise which leaves in 2 weeks :D . In Spain, it stops in Barcelona, Cadiz (near Seville) and Vigo. It also stops in Gibraltar and Lisbon. When there are security concerns with its scheduled stop in Casablanca, the ship often diverts to another Spanish port, often Malaga or Majorca.

Click this link to see this itinerary on the Princess site.

--Marne

Are there any cruises that make multiple stops along the Spanish coast, say from Barcelona to Cadiz and places in between? Would like to visit these many places from the sea as opposed to overland, but not sure if the smaller cities have port facilities or service.

Seabourn do Minorca, Majorca,Valencia, Barcelona,Tarragona and Palamos :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! The 'girls' are Lucy & Lula and are the best of buddies. Lucy (the siamese) definitely has some 'cattitude'. Still trying to find a way to sneak them on a cruise with us!!

Archived