"elegant" nights on Victory

sassy0930

I'm sailing in a week and a half and It just occured to me I don't know which days would be "elegant" nights.

it's a 7 day on the Victory, to the western Caribbean. I know there's a thread SOMEWHERE but I just tried searching and got a "fatal error" :(

I'm just trying to make sure I have everything all set! Thanks in Advance!!

Technically it supposedly goes into effect fleet wide on Monday 5/19, But like you we are beginning our cruise the weekend preceding that date (5/17). We are going to follow the new dress code. See below:

Cruise Casual Dining Dress Code: Gentlemen - Sport slacks, khakis, jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long), collared sport shirts; Ladies - Casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses, summer dresses, Capri pants, dress shorts, jeans (no cut-offs). Not permitted in the dining room during the Cruise Casual dinner for ladies and gentlemen: gym shorts, basketball shorts, beach flip-flops, bathing suit attire, cut-off jeans, and sleeveless shirts for men.

Cruise Elegant Dining Dress Code: Gentlemen - Dress slacks, dress shirts. We also suggest a sport coat. If you wish to wear suits and ties or tuxedos, by all means we invite you to do so. Ladies - Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; if you‘d like to show off your evening gowns, that's great too! Not permitted in the dining room during the Cruise Elegant dinner for ladies and gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, beach flip-flops, bathing suit attire, jeans, cut-off jeans, sleeveless shirts for men, sportswear, and baseball hats.

HAHA that's ok. I did figure out the new dress code (not that I could've POSSIBLY read about it on these boards. /sarcasm).so it would be first sea day and Ocho Rios, thanks a bunch!!!

Archived