Shuttles from Pier 35 to SFO?

Anyone know if shuttles to SFO would be waiting at Pier 35 if you don't have a reservation? We're scheduled to arrive Saturday and I'm not sure if I need to make a reservation or shuttles will just be there. I tried one company but they don't pick up from Pier 35. And Super Shuttle wouldn't answer my email.

Carol

FYI, no there are not shuttles waiting at Pier 35, you must make a reservation for one. We used Super Shuttle but had to wait over an hour for it, made at least 3 calls to the office to see what the status was, the shuttle we finally got was not even ours but we talked the driver into taking us after a heated discussion between us, the agent and the driver! Another CC'er we were with had no problem with their van, they gave her the van number and ETA plus the driver called them to tell them what time he would be there. Wish ours would have gone as smoothly!

wow , thats what i thought about shuttles too, everytime we booked one, they would take us , but coming home they would never be there,

we were looking into getting a limo since we are about 15 min from san francisco,

have you tried bayporter express?

Archived