my stop in egypt?

ciao

iam maria from napoli,iwill board in costa cruise after 10 days from napoli,iwill have stop in egypt just for one day,ihave some questions,iwish i could have answer from some one who did it before

i will have just one day stop in alexandria of egypt,i see two options of tours fullday in alexandria or overday to cairo

iwish to visit cairo but do u think iwill have enough time to see every thing in cairo then back to cruise before 9pm as i know it takes 4 hours to drive to cairo??

if i decided to visit alexandria does it worth the visit?any thing interesting to se in alexandria?

i have got some offers from some travel agencies like nile blue,decastero,ramsestours,noga tours

the same program but diffrent costs!ramsestours gave me cheaper price in comparasion with the others

any feeb back about ramses tours?is it trusted travel agent in egypt?

maria dimeglio

Welcome Maria--I see it is your first post. We were on the Costa Concordia for the Feb 29 sailing. If you look on this board click on the thread that asks about Dalia the guide. We used DeCastro and I wrote about our day there.

what was true on our cruise (and several other sailings of the Concordia) was that we tended to get into port early and you can get off the ship very quickly so you have a little more time. The major tour companies who do private shore tour will be sure you get back on time. deCastro had us schedued to get back at least 2 hours before sailing.

Welcome Maria - We used Nile Blue and had time to see the top sights in Cairo and be back to the ship in time. Any tour companies you read about on this board will be ok and can be trusted. Just get everything is writing as to what is covered and the cost. Make sure they give you an emergency phone number. Have a great trip.

Archived