Pearl Roll Call Question- 03/08/09

• Administrators
There is a roll call listed for the cruise. The member name is 'saythankyou'. However I can find no posts for the cruise and the member does not exist on the member list. Any ideas?:confused:

I don't know if I just missed it, but I went looking to see if I could find a roll call for the Pearl on 3/8/09, in order to figure out what you are asking, and I couldn't find a roll call for that date -- so perhaps it's been removed? If I just missed it, even if the person who began the roll call has gone poof you can still post there and maintain it as a roll call thread -- it's for those who post on it and are sailing, so you should be fine.

If the thread has vanished (for whatever reason), you could certainly start your own roll call. Have a great cruise!

It is weird. If you go to the roll call forum and go to the 'select a ship' drop down box choose Norwegian Pearl. There are 2 pages of roll calls for it. 03/08/09 is on the second page. There is no way to link to it.

If you go to the Norwegian Cruiseline Roll Call and choose the Pearl forum there are no threads started for it.

That pull down menu is not for actual roll calls in the roll call forum. It is sort of an internal roll call to keep track of who is going where.

There is no way to search for roll calls short of "thumbing" through the entire list.

PE

Archived