Cruise t-shirts

Vista print actually does t-shirts now and you can get pretty creative. There are always good e-mail coupons as well. I ordered some for my daughter's soccer team. I will warn you, the white are very thin. We also got black and those are much better. We did not try the grey I wish we had I would like to see the quality.

I used Vista print for my wedding tshirts and I was pleased. Couple of things to know about Vistaprint:

• sign up for their emails--everyday SOMETHING is free (I ordered custom sticky notes, notepads, notecards, return address labels, pens, etc for ALL of my wedding guests)
  • the free tshirts (and yes, they are free!) are usually just one. I needed 12-so I ordered one at a time -which might seem cumbersome, but I was also ordering custom stickies, or notepads so usually everything in my order was free and I just paid postage-$6-10 each time.

Plan ahead and you can really do some fun things. You can upload a pic or use one of their pieces of art-I've done both. I did tshirts for the women and ballcaps for the guys. One word of advice--if you are doing shirts for mother of the bride or mother of the groom-get it on the back -you'll pay a few $ extra, but it's worth it! I didn't do it the first time, so I ordered new ones to make them feel extra special!

GOOD luck!

Ours is next week-I hope the t-shirts are a hit! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived