Star Princess

jareds930

i am booked on the Star Princess out of Seattle on July 13 sailing i am booked in cabins E321, E323, E317 i would love to know if anyone has ever stayed in one of those cabins if so how is the view it says fully obstructed also if you have any pictures that would be great

Thank you in advance

I've been in E321 on the Grand, the sister ship to the Star, and there was a view out over the bow of the lifeboat, so while I couldn't see straight down, I could see the ocean and sky in the distance. It was fine, but I'd guess that E325 and 327 being further aft would be blocked by the lifeboat. If you look closely at the deck plans, they're usually pretty accurate about where the boats are.

I just got off the Star and was in E228. The lifeboats are such that some of them are even with the bottom of the window. As has been said you can see the horizon and have a wide field of view but you cannot look down onto the Promenade Deck below. E228 was right between 2 lifeboats so we actually could see the down to a certain degree. The sailor operating the lifeboat has a raised portion that gives him a view over the top of the lifeboat. these raised portion may interfere with the view out a window. I think they are worth it over an inside.

Archived