Have we set a reccord??

theduffys

As near as I can figure, we have 68 people signed up on our roll call for the May 17th sailing of The Jade from Barcelona!!! We all plan to meet at the Topsiders bar for a sailaway party and we will all be wearing something red. Now that should be a sight!!:D

• Administrators
As near as I can figure, we have 68 people signed up on our roll call for the May 17th sailing of The Jade from Barcelona!!! We all plan to meet at the Topsiders bar for a sailaway party and we will all be wearing something red. Now that should be a sight!!:D

If all 68 do that, it may well be a record! :) Since (non-scientific survey information here) it seems to me that at most about 25% of those who are gung-ho about a CC Meet and Greet on the ship here on the boards actually show up for the meeting.... I hope you are the exception and have a great time! ;)

I hope it works out for you.

On my last sailing there were over 30 people signed up for the M & G and only 4 of us were there...plus the other 6 people in my party that I dragged to it. It was pathetic.

Have a good cruise...one day that is one that I want to do.

I never did see an official count of the people at our meet and greet, but I think that we had the largest group yet. There were over 100 signed up and I know that the Fyzz lounge was very crowded when I arrived.

I am sorry, but why is this not posted on the actual ROLL CALL thread instead of here???

PS - not that it matters, but I was at a Meet and Greet with well over 100 people in attendance.

Sorry GaryCarla, didn't mean to break any rules about posting. Our roll call thread is well aware of how excited we all are and I was just trying to spread the joy. I'll go back where I belong now.

Congratulations on getting that many together. Sometimes the roll-call for certain cruises can be very disappointing. I'am glad your excited---don't let anyone pop your balloon, go have a good time and hope they all show up. You'll have a blast!:D

Retiredonthesea

Sorry GaryCarla, didn't mean to break any rules about posting. Our roll call thread is well aware of how excited we all are and I was just trying to spread the joy. I'll go back where I belong now.

You didn't break any rules...well, maybe GaryCarla rules ;)

Thanks for spreading your joy and have a great cruise:)

Archived