Theme Nights?

smores

i cruised with carnival in 1985 (mardi gras. . .and i still have my boarding pass, so i am considered a "returning guest"!). it has been so long ago, do they have theme nights, and if so, how do you know what they are ahead of time. . .we are going on the liberty 8/1/05 and wanted to start planning ahead if there are theme nights. . .can hardly wait!

thanks!

i cruised with carnival in 1985 (mardi gras. . .and i still have my boarding pass, so i am considered a "returning guest"!).
Make sure you bring it with you in order to get an invite to the Past Guest Party as you are *not* in the database.

do they have theme nights
Not anymore.

When I started cruising w/Carnival again in 2001, I was told that I had no 'past guest' status. The cruises I took in the 80s weren't in their database; therefore, I wasn't considered a past guest.:rolleyes: (I miss the theme nights- they were fun.)

When I started cruising w/Carnival again in 2001, I was told that I had no 'past guest' status. The cruises I took in the 80s weren't in their database; therefore, I wasn't considered a past guest.:rolleyes: (I miss the theme nights- they were fun.)
smores kept their boarding pass as proof. NCL did the same thing for me as my first cruises with them were pre-Latitudes. I faxed them proof of the sailings, and they enrolled me in the past guest club. Big fat hairy deal. Now that there are no more non-Freestyle ships, I seriously doubt I will ever be sailing that line again.

When we sailed the Festival back in 1979 we had a great time. We cruised the next time on the Imagination in 1998 we went to the past guest party no problem we even were given a invite. But one other time I tried to get info on the Festival and they have no records.

Sould not be a problem though just talk to your travel agent and inform them -- that is what I did and we got the invite.

Archived