Booking Promotions?

vacationhappy

Hi -

I am looking to book our first Celebrity cruise. We have previously sailed with RCI and Princess...does Celebrity ever run bookingpromotions where they offer a discounted deposit? Princess just ran one - dep of $100 per person, RCI is running one on May 13, half per person, - does anyone know if Celebrity is going to run one? Thanks in advance -

Hi -

I am looking to book our first Celebrity cruise. We have previously sailed with RCI and Princess...does Celebrity ever run bookingpromotions where they offer a discounted deposit? Princess just ran one - dep of $100 per person, RCI is running one on May 13, half per person, - does anyone know if Celebrity is going to run one? Thanks in advance -

I receive Celebrity & RCI booking "specials" every Tuesday. You can sign up for them yourself. If you're looking for special booking "deposits", they run less frequently.

Colleen

I receive Celebrity & RCI booking "specials" every Tuesday. You can sign up for them yourself. If you're looking for special booking "deposits", they run less frequently.

Colleen

I've searched and can't find a place to sign up for X cruises. Please help -

Archived