Changing tables?

RadFamily

Does anyone know if the Carnival ships have changing tables in their bathrooms? We sailed on RCCL Splendour of the Seas last year and there were no changing tables in the public bathrooms on board.

TIA!

No--I don't recall seeing any. Your best bet is to just bring a changing pad so that your baby has a nice surface to lay on.

They probably don't have changing tables due to size constraints (some of their public bathrooms are small), and the fact that they assume you could quickly go back to your cabin to change a diaper.

We sailed many times with our kids in diapers and didn't miss those changing tables.

CeleBrat

Just got off of the Miracle yesterday with our 17 month old niece. No change tables that we found -- and we tried a great number of the public washrooms.

Having said this ---- it was an amazing vacation and a wonderful experience having her along. Would have been more relaxing to be an adult only vacation --- but not nearly as much fun or with as many great memories.

I am in the process of uploading all of the photos and will post a review within a day or two with some photo's.

Have a great time everyone

Tracey

Just got off of the Miracle yesterday with our 17 month old niece. No change tables that we found -- and we tried a great number of the public washrooms.

Having said this ---- it was an amazing vacation and a wonderful experience having her along. Would have been more relaxing to be an adult only vacation --- but not nearly as much fun or with as many great memories.

I am in the process of uploading all of the photos and will post a review within a day or two with some photo's.

Have a great time everyone

Tracey

We are sailing in Sept on the Miracle with an 18 month old. What was your itinerary? I've never cruised with a child this young so I'm curious to hear how your niece did and what she did.

RadFamily - I just posted a review. Sorry it is so long, but once I started typing -- I kept thinking of more that I wanted to include.

If you have any other questions --- please just ask away. It was an amazing cruise and both our niece and our son had an amazing time.

Tracey

Archived