How has Kids Crew improved with 2.0?

Vyhanek

I'm wondering what the changes are to Kids Crew with Freestyle 2.0.

I've heard longer hours but is this it and what are they? Is Kids Crew open on days in Port (like the competition?) and is Kids Crew going to now offer to take the kids to dinner every night (again like the competition?). I sure hope so!

I talked about some Freestyle 2.0 updates and I talked about the teen and kids club here:

http://shipcrew.wordpress.com/2008/04/21/some-more-jade-and-20-updates/

I'm a little confused (normal for me). Does the Kid's Club charge on shore days? The guy at NCL said there was 'shore sitting' on shore days but he didn't know where on the ship it would be. I wonder if they changed the name to make it sound nicer? He thought there was KC and sitting while in shore, he wasn't completely sure and told me to call back closer to the cruise date (June).

I'm a little confused (normal for me). Does the Kid's Club charge on shore days? The guy at NCL said there was 'shore sitting' on shore days but he didn't know where on the ship it would be. I wonder if they changed the name to make it sound nicer? He thought there was KC and sitting while in shore, he wasn't completely sure and told me to call back closer to the cruise date (June).

They charge during the day while in port. Its around $5 an hour for the first kid then a few for the others.

Last fall we paid $5 per hour for port play. What they do depends on how many sign up for the day. If a few kid's they were in the kid's club. Though one day DS was the only one to sign up, so he had a counselor to himself and they went all over the ship. At lunch the counselor(s) and kid's ate at the buffet.

Archived