Emerald Princess Cabins E720 E722 Help

Bandit

I have booked myself and some friends, who have never cruised before, into these mini-suites. Am I still going to have friends after this 10 day cruise?

I am hearing that you can hear the sounds from club fusion below. Would that be every night? How bad is it really?

Myself and my friends wanted the privacy from the covered balcony's.

Has anyone been in these rooms before and can you tell me the truth? All I'm finding out on these boards is that you can hear club fushions at night. This would not be a good thing, becasue I'm a light sleeper.

I have bought some ear plugs for everyone, but don't really want to ware them unless I have to.

Can't change the rooms, because the ship is full.

Any suggestions and or information would be greatly appreicated.

Bandit

You might hear some noise from the band if you are very sensitive--but those two rooms are not directly over the stage, so you might not hear anything. If you do hear something, it is more likely to be the thump from the bass than actual music, at least that is what most reports say, and usually only from the rooms directly over the stage.

It is really going to depend on you and your friends....and since you already have the earplugs, you might consider a portable white noise/sound machine if you are really worried about this. Or become nightowls and visit the club for a nightcap until the band quits playing (~ midnight from some reports). But I would say the chances are greater that you will hear more from your neighbors than the Club.

Link to several white noise machines:

http://www.sleepwellbaby.com/

Thanks for your reply.

Everything you said makes a lot of sense.

It is a shame Princess did not put extra sound proofing in these staterooms.

I'm hopeing that they don't do this evey night. That would be a bummer.

Thanks again

Bandit

Archived