You Guys Are Gonna Be Sooo Jealous!!

sassy0930

I'm am 8 days away from getting married and CRUISING OUT the Victory!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know which I'm more excited for, my wedding or the cruise that follows :eek:

Bravo and congratuations!!

You'll love it!!

All the best...

Mach

Congrats and enjoy. Reading your post reminds me of our wedding on the Glory.

If it is your cup of tea, go to the newlyweds game. DH and I did and we were chosen to play because when asked how long we were married I said we had been married onboard. Of course Dh gave one particular answer that had the audience rolling. For the rest of the cruise people that had been there kept mentioning it to me. Such great memories!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know which I'm more excited for, my wedding or the cruise that follows :eek:

If you don't know which you'll be more excited about I'd rethink the wedding......(Just kidding).........:p :p

Have fun and don't rock the boat......too much....:D :D

All the best to you and your honey!

Take lots of pictures to share with us when you get back. Don't forget to have someone take a picture of you in the life jacket at Muster Drill. It's a classic. Are you using the ship's photographer for your wedding shots? They did a nice job with my daughter's.

Thanks for all the great sentiments!!!

I'm certainly getting tons of pictures. I promised someone a picture of me in the lifejacket with my wedding dress, so that's already on the list!

Well, the ships photographer will be there, but I'm not keen on him getting the best shots. I'm going to make sure my dad gets the best angles for the important shots, becaus eI KNOW he can take a great picture, but with the guys.gals on the ship you can never be sure until you proof them, and we're only going to have one first kiss!!!

HAHA. As far as not knowing which I'm more excited for, we've had a HARD winter and we both need a vacation with or without the wedding!! and we've been planning this wedding (well several weddings that culminated in this wedding) since November of 06. So both the Vacay and the Wedding are a long time coming!! It's great that we get to combine them!!!

Sassy,

Does it look like you are getting that balcony deck that you found when searching for your "guarantee" cabin? You had posted awhile back about finding your upgrade from an interior, or OV cabin.....and it was looking as though Carnival gave you a great upgrade to a balcony! I hope that you did actually end up with that upgrade, how awesome will that be for your honeymoon;)

Congrats!! and enjoy your honeymoon! Hope to see your pictures when you return.

Thanks for all the great sentiments!!!

I'm certainly getting tons of pictures. I promised someone a picture of me in the lifejacket with my wedding dress, so that's already on the list!

Well, the ships photographer will be there, but I'm not keen on him getting the best shots. I'm going to make sure my dad gets the best angles for the important shots, becaus eI KNOW he can take a great picture, but with the guys.gals on the ship you can never be sure until you proof them, and we're only going to have one first kiss!!!

HAHA. As far as not knowing which I'm more excited for, we've had a HARD winter and we both need a vacation with or without the wedding!! and we've been planning this wedding (well several weddings that culminated in this wedding) since November of 06. So both the Vacay and the Wedding are a long time coming!! It's great that we get to combine them!!!

Ou photog on the Glory was absolutely wonderful! He got every picture we could think of plus a couple hundred more. The quality matched many land based wedding photogs. We requested and got two specific pictures that we love and are our favorites. One is with the funnel in the background (see signature). The other is in front of a sign the put in the hallway. It was by the doors leading to the cahpel and said

"Sssssshhh!!! Wedding in Process". We stood behind it and looked at each other with our fingers up to our lips like we were saying to be quiet. He aslo took us all over the boat to take different pictures. In front of the pool, by the rail, on our balcony with life jackets etc.

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Now that is an addicted cruiser. Can't make up her mind what she is most happy about :)

Congrats on your wedding and enjoy your cruise. I hope you have a happy 18 years of happiness like I have.

I always tell my DW, I'm happily married. She's happy and I'm married. Of course I'm kidding.

Have a great time!!!

Archived