You KNOW you do this!!!

CjKd

Ok, Carnival Cruisers...

Who else is sitting watching the tube and drinking from a fun ship glass from their last cruise ???

I think it mentally gets me ready for the real cruise, except it's not a Drink of the Day and my next cruise is in December!

Are YOU drinking from your fun ship glass at home??? :D

I have been known to crawl into the jacuzzi with my glass and and my ipod. Jimmy Buffett and the Beach Boys on the pod. Miss Ginger even has seashells surrounding the tub and pictures of our ports on the wall. Yes, life is good.

We pulled out about a dozen of them for our pre-cruise get together last night. Even went out and bought umbrellas and stuff, just to get ready for the DODs!!

I use mine outside while BBQ'ing and partying with the neighbours because my glass looks different from all the others. Plus it's a hot pink plastic one so they can't tell when I only have juice or water in it.:cool:

.....As I sit here watching Sweeny Todd, do you have a camera in my living room?:eek:

Nothing like sipping a strawberry Margarita or a Bloody Mary while watching non stop throat slashing *LOL* :)

I do that all the time!! :o I make myself a Kiss-on-the-Lips (or some other kind of fruity drink) and use the Fun Ship glasses for them!! :D

Ok, Carnival Cruisers...

Who else is sitting watching the tube and drinking from a fun ship glass from their last cruise ???

I think it mentally gets me ready for the real cruise, except it's not a Drink of the Day and my next cruise is in December!

Nope, don't drink out of them. I have about 10 or 12 of them lined up at the bar in the basement. People come to the house and we go down there to "entertain" and they all look at them and call me a showoff.:)

My response is simple "you too can become a cruise-a-holic, all it takes is one cruise and you're done".

They want to drink out of them with pretty little umbrellas, like what i call "FU FU drinks" but I just tell them "if you want to drink out of one then come along on our next cruise and you too can have a stockpile of them and drink all you want, I'll even buy the first round".

Ok, don't laugh, but I'm going to take a couple of my fun ship glasses with me on my next cruise. I'm on a tight budget, so I'm going to order my drinks in the regular glasses and pour them in my fun ship glass.

I use my Carnival glass almost every night. I keep a glass of water next to my bed during the night. I will admit when I don't get a chance to wash the Carnival glass, I use the neon yellow NCL glass I have too! :eek: It works perfectly and makes me think of cruising anytime I wake up to get a drink! :)

Rhea

Oh my wife knows when I have had a bad week and need a mental cruise. I get a yellowbird in that nice big tall huricane glass!!! YOU KNOW IT. We do it and if we didn't we'd lose our minds!!!

Ok, don't laugh, but I'm going to take a couple of my fun ship glasses with me on my next cruise. I'm on a tight budget, so I'm going to order my drinks in the regular glasses and pour them in my fun ship glass.

Heck if the budget is that tight, bring your own booze and use the funship glass!!!!

None of ours has ever been drunk from since they left the ships. They have all been washed and are displayed across the top of my kitchen wall cabinets, along with the shot glasses we collect from everywhere we go. I'm going to have to figure out somewhere else to put them soon. My cabinets are almost full.

Archived