Wennfred...i Need Your Help

Wennfred,

I just read the other thread about you...I need your help with something..PLEASE..If I am remembering right..in St. Thomas did you go with Godfrey's?? When do I pay them? I booked it today but didn't see anywhere to pay for it on line.

I loved your live from posts!!!! Did you ever post your pics? If so where can I go to see them?

Thanks for all your posts on here!!!

Glenda

PINEVIEW01, He may have...he is still showing as logged in though.

I see that you were on the Triumph (for a few weeks??) We'll be on her in two weeks (can't wait!!!) Did you like the ship? Any pointers about her? Did you find the secret door? (if you were looking). :D: Thanks for any info about her!! :)

Yes I found the secret doors. Love the simi private decks. Also, stayed in one of Fred's secret cabins;) Do you know your cabin?

The Lido layout on the Triumph class is the worst. I ended up eating breakfast and lunch in the DR as I couldn't stand the lines while everyone was picking thru to find the right piece of lettuce.;) When all I wanted was one thing from the hot buffet.

Other than that I loved the rest of the ship. Once you learn you can't go thru on deck 3&4 everything is good. You need to get to the end of the ship you want before going up or down to these decks.

Have a great time on the Triumph

Wennfred,

I just read the other thread about you...I need your help with something..PLEASE..If I am remembering right..in St. Thomas did you go with Godfrey's?? When do I pay them? I booked it today but didn't see anywhere to pay for it on line.

I loved your live from posts!!!! Did you ever post your pics? If so where can I go to see them?

Thanks for all your posts on here!!!

Glenda

I'm not Fred but I have used Godfrey twice. The first time we didn't pay him until we got back to the ship. When used him in February we had to pay when we met up with him after we got off the ship.

Hope that helps.

Bill

PINEVIEW01, We have rooms 1246 & 1250, (connecting rooms). I had hear that the layout is the worst...I will try to remember about decks 3 & $. Thanks!!

S.S.Oceanlover, I was concerned about the money part. On Listons site it asks for the money but not on Godfrey's. I was worried that my booking would not go through because of it. Thank you for replying back on this!!

PINEVIEW01, We have rooms 1246 & 1250, (connecting rooms). I had hear that the layout is the worst...I will try to remember about decks 3 & $. Thanks!!

S.S.Oceanlover, I was concerned about the money part. On Listons site it asks for the money but not on Godfrey's. I was worried that my booking would not go through because of it. Thank you for replying back on this!!

You are very welcome. Godfrey is very knowledgeable and proud of his island and will do everything within his powers to make everybody happy.

Have a great time.:)

Bill

Archived