What Loyalty program

cruisePRN

Azamara's loyalty program is worse the Celebrity. At least on celebrity you get a one catagory upgrade, on Azamara you get nothing. :(

On paper at least, the two loyalty programs appear to be virtually identical with the exception of the one-category upgrade for inside and ocean view cabins. Did you inquire about the lack of benefits and, if so, what was the response you received?

Dave

Azamara's loyalty program is worse the Celebrity. At least on celebrity you get a one catagory upgrade, on Azamara you get nothing. :(

I'm also curious, what exactly were the expectations that triggered your comment?

Most people feel, I think, that neither Celebrity nor Azamara have a loyalty program which truely encourages or rewards the repeat user.

The one thing that we've found very useful and helpful is the service that we get by calling Captain's Club from that particular set of Representatives. The rest of the perks, the coupon book, etc. are essentially useless.

For me the real curiosity is why Celebrity and Azamara don't have a loyalty program on a par with RCCL; I would think that would be the minimum, IMHO.

I'm booked on Azamara and was disappointed they don't give the one catagory upgrade. I also found the coupon book useless on Celebrity. As far i can see there is no loyalty program for Azamara. I'm a D+ on RCL and the perks are quite nice. I'm also a top tier member of Princess and there loyalty program is the best.

I loved my voyage last December on Azamara. The best loaylty program is on Princess. I have never been upgraded on any line despite 10 Princess cruises, 4 Celebrity/Azamara cruises etc.

I would love a program similar to Crystal or Princess on Azamara (that would show a premium line). That being said...I liked the laundry coupons in in coupon book. I stuffed those bags 2x.

Do Azamara allow CC Elite members to use the "private" spa area all the way forward of the gym? Celebrity allows Elite members to use the Thalossotherapy spa on Century & Mercury for no charge, but there's no mention of that on the Azamara website.

when I was on in December it was strictly $15 per day and almost always empty (Never once saw any one there and I worked out almost daily in the gym)

I was told it was run by the people in the spa (Steiner) and usage was tightly controlled. I thought it was a waste and very tacky but I guess it is part of Steiner's rent

when I was on in December it was strictly $15 per day and almost always empty (Never once saw any one there and I worked out almost daily in the gym)

I was told it was run by the people in the spa (Steiner) and usage was tightly controlled. I thought it was a waste and very tacky but I guess it is part of Steiner's rent

Too bad. It's a lovely area (I saw the one on Oeania's Regatta during a ship tour), and I think the RS and PH categories get complimentary access, but I don't think I could rationalize the upgrade.:rolleyes:

Archived