Paradise beach info.

cruzGMa

Our family of 9 - including boys 7, 5, & 14 mos. - will be spending time at Paradise Beach during an up-coming cruise. Questions:

- From what I've read, the $10 armband might not be necessary for our age group, if we pack a couple of shovels, etc. True?

- And, I hate to beat this to death, but do we need to take a car seat for the 14 m.o., since I've read that some Mexico cabs don't even have seat belts?

- Do we need to pack beach towels or can we take some from the ship?

- Lastly, is it true that Enchantment otSeas does have a baby (diapered)

pool area now?

This is my first post. So just what does lol mean????:confused:

LOL- laughing out loud or lots of laughs

You can take towels from the ship. I've never been in any cab in Mexico that did not have seat belts. You will have to decide whether to take the car seat or not. Paradise Beach is free, isn't it? The $10 fee is to use the toys, so I don't know why you would have to pay it if you didn't use them.

Our family of 9 - including boys 7, 5, & 14 mos. - will be spending time at Paradise Beach during an up-coming cruise. Questions:

- From what I've read, the $10 armband might not be necessary for our age group, if we pack a couple of shovels, etc. True?

- And, I hate to beat this to death, but do we need to take a car seat for the 14 m.o., since I've read that some Mexico cabs don't even have seat belts?

- Do we need to pack beach towels or can we take some from the ship?

- Lastly, is it true that Enchantment otSeas does have a baby (diapered)

pool area now?

This is my first post. So just what does lol mean????:confused:

You don't need an armband if the kids are just doing typical beach stuff, swimming, snorkel, sand fun.

It is completely up to you if you want the car seat. If this is the only place you will be using it, it might be a pain in the rear to drag it along.

Thanks for your help! (and here I thought lol meant "lots of luck" - now I'm lol...):rolleyes:

I think we'll have to take the car seat as we'll need it for the ride from the airport to the ship. We've been trying to find the Eddie Bauer fold up which has been referenced on this board many times but haven't had any luck on the EB web site, Target, or anywhere else. We called it travel car seat, portable car seat, etc. What are we doing wrong, and can anyone give me the web site to order it from?

We're so excited about this cruise; first whole family one and first time for kids & grandkids.

Thanks again!

we just came back from Paradise Beach with the Eddie Bauer car seat. The cab we took did not have the right belts, so the seat did not work. It also did not work on a bus we took in Belize for the same reason.

Great concept, seemed like a good product but just didn't work out.

If you decide to buy the EB seat... I see that it is now selling for $150. Keep your eyes open and search online. I found it at Allbee Baby for $30 on clearence.

Archived