Cabin 8025 question

aaubut

We just returned from Quest 2 week cruise around Italy in cabin 8035. There is nothing to complain, no noise althoug directly under the pool deck. The bathroom is a little small but practical. Enjoy your cruise, the ship and staff are excellent, even to our German standards.

We have booked Cabin 8025 on the Quest in May 2009. Does anyone have experience with this cabin? Are there any noises from the pool? Any other problems?

We were in 8024, port side (you're on starboard) 1 cabin away from across from you. We got no real noise beyond the first night...some strange whiny equipment, think a water vacuum...after that nothing. You might however get a slight smokey problem on you balcony, as the deck smoking area is directly above you. Keep in mind this is an Azamara ship...there is virtually nothing on deck happening at night! No swimming, bands etc., we watched them clean up and set up for next day, by 10 they're done:) The 8023 previously said they heard noise, strange as there are no pool loungers above there. Must have been smokers out for their "fix"...moving the chairs!

Oops - I made a typo, we were actually in Cabin 8032 and the noise was from above, guess the pool chairs. Never did figure out exactly what. I would have been happier with the $200 in my pocket and a 2a balcony. Happy Sailing!

Archived