Yes...I got my 45 day letter!!! What did you choose?

onceagain

So, I got my 45 day letter yesterday and I'm very excited. :D I know a lot of people say they take drink coupons and picture coupons. We don't drink and may buy some pictures. Besides those 2 things what else have you been offered? I have a long time before I can call - we cruise in Jan. 09 and I just want to dream a little!

So, I got my 45 day letter yesterday and I'm very excited. :D I know a lot of people say they take drink coupons and picture coupons. We don't drink and may buy some pictures. Besides those 2 things what else have you been offered? I have a long time before I can call - we cruise in Jan. 09 and I just want to dream a little!

I have sent Carnival letters (via E Mail) and never gotten a letter. How exactly should you send them the letter?

I just got the 45-day letter today. I had made a phone call a few weeks ago. After reading about this letter on these boards, I followed it up with a letter. (Since I just sent the letter on Friday, I think the letter is in response to my phone call.)

We're going on a short cruise in August, so I'm looking forward to calling. I guess I'll have to start thinking about what to chose, too.:)

So, I got my 45 day letter yesterday and I'm very excited. :D I know a lot of people say they take drink coupons and picture coupons. We don't drink and may buy some pictures. Besides those 2 things what else have you been offered?

I was offered (and selected) chocolate covered strawberries once. Other times I got the drink coupons.

I just called today to use my 45 day on my upcoming cruise...I chose the 4 drink coupons as my first choice and the $15 photo coupon as my second. The other choices were fruit basket, wine, champagne, chocolate ship, cabin decorations and soda coupons.

what address do you mail it to?

When I receive the comment cards at debarkation, I take it home with me and actually write a letter and use the address on the comment card. Sorry I dont know it, but the letter I received back from Carnival has this address on it

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 NW 87 Ave.

Miami, FL 33178-2428

We cruised on the Valor Jan. 07 and are scheduled to go again, on the Victory, Jan. 09. I just sent my letter last month and already got my letter. :D My DD got one too.

We were on the Valor in 07, I didn't know if I could still send one. I guess I will! :)

I don't drink, but I was wondering if I take the 4 drink coupons, could I have a virgin frozen pina colada? I love those. Or, are there restrictions as to what drinks you can order?

Yes you can. They will come in a regular hurricane glass. Or that is what I got mine in. MMMMMMM

Anyone ever gotten a letter, lost it, written to Carnival begging for a replacement, and gotten it? :o I can't find mine anywhere. :(

Mer, I couldn't find 3 of my letters, called and called, no luck without the number on the letter, but told the purser about it on the ship and suddenly had some goodies in my cabin :)

Archived