What clothes to pack for August Cruise??

Hi

My sister and her family are travelling on Pacific Dawn in August. There will be herself, her other half and 2 teenage girls.

She is a bit worried about what sort of clothes to pack as they will be leaving in winter, she wants to make sure they make the most use of their baggage allowance (and with 2 teenage girls who can blame her!!!!!!!!!) as they will need to fly into Sydney so baggage allowance will apply.

They will be cruising to noumea, vila, wala and ouvea.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

:)

Only here first 2 and last 2 days would be cold. The islands are all warm. I would wear a pair of jeans and shirt or tshirt and take a jacket. Sometimes some of the public areas can be a little cold for some.

I have cruise in July and wore jeans for the embarkation day and next day. After that I was in shorts and tshirts.

Only here first 2 and last 2 days would be cold. The islands are all warm. I would wear a pair of jeans and shirt or tshirt and take a jacket. Sometimes some of the public areas can be a little cold for some.

I have cruise in July and wore jeans for the embarkation day and next day. After that I was in shorts and tshirts.

Yes, I totally agree, I put all the heavy gear on to get to Sydney and away, and wear home at the end, which saved space for the cooler, thinner gear. Would also endose the fact that the dining room was cold for a few days either end of the cruise and I wish I'd had a dressier cardigan to put over at mealtimes.

Cheers, Mrs devil.

Archived