OMG...Surprise Call

I was shocked today to hear from the Carnival Wedding Department! :eek: After reading on these boards for over a year, I expected to hear from them the week before our wedding, not 3 1/2. Needless to say, I am very excited! She discussed the order of events for the day and our reception. We'll have to wait and hear from TWE to discuss the ceremony...I am sure that will be the week of! :rolleyes: The Carnival "coordinator" said that we should have confirmation on our ceremony location by the end of the week. She hinted that we would be very excited by the locale! Also, we are the largest wedding of the three that day! I am starting to ramble now...I can't believe its really almost here!!!!! :D

HA I get married this weekend and I still haven't heard from TWE. I had to call carnival to get my confirmation info. You're so lucky!!

I'm glad you're getting a good location!!! I love ours from the pics we've seen!!

Best wishes!

OK, so I got the final confirmation for our ceremony location on the Conquest. It is going to be held in the Toulouse Lautrec Lounge, which is the main lounge on the ship. It has seating for 1400! :eek: That's where I am a little concerned. My party is a total of 60 and I am afraid that we are going to be lost in this huge room! I have attached the pictures that the Carnival coordinator sent. Opinions?

607441969_CQ-ToulouseLounge1.jpg.2b7543a1cabd049388d29132c06e09a7.jpg

1540771215_CQ-ToulouseLounge8.jpg.10cb5b2c39554bdcfb491b41b6f67736.jpg

OK' date=' so I got the final confirmation for our ceremony location on the Conquest. It is going to be held in the Toulouse Lautrec Lounge, which is the main lounge on the ship. It has seating for 1400! :eek: That's where I am a little concerned. My party is a total of 60 and I am afraid that we are going to be lost in this huge room! I have attached the pictures that the Carnival coordinator sent. Opinions?[/quote']

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm sure it will be great!

OK' date=' so I got the final confirmation for our ceremony location on the Conquest. It is going to be held in the Toulouse Lautrec Lounge, which is the main lounge on the ship. It has seating for 1400! :eek: That's where I am a little concerned. My party is a total of 60 and I am afraid that we are going to be lost in this huge room! I have attached the pictures that the Carnival coordinator sent. Opinions?[/quote']

I'm sure the guest would rather have that lost feeling than that squinched (sp?) up feeling...I know I sure would.

It is very elegant..I love it.

Archived