Mini Suites Beds

Luke gs Daddy

In a mini suite will they or do they convert into a queen ? Booking with 3 people in the room.

Also is there a gap between the beds if they are pushed together ?

Thanks.

They can be arranged into a queen, and they put a strip of some sort down the middle. No gap, but usually sort of a slight raised up bump where they join them.

That photo is accurate. We just had a mini on CB and it is exactly what they've said. When we asked for an eggcrate we thought it would be one eggcrate that would cover both beds to help in making then a queen. The eggcrates seemed to be on each bed, so there was a small bit of an area in the middle the had no eggcrate. There was a bit of a higher point in the middle of the combined bed.

In a mini suite will they or do they convert into a queen ? Booking with 3 people in the room. Also is there a gap between the beds if they are pushed together ?

Thanks.

The third person sleeps on the love seat that pulls out to a bunk sized bed.

Sorry not trying to hijack your thread.. just curious how are the mini suites set up for 4 people.. Would love to see pictures if available.. Brother .. SIL and kids are thinking of joining us for our cruise.. would love to give her some insight.. since this will be our 1st Princess cruise I have no idea;)

Are these regular queen bed sizes - 60" wide? If yes, the twin bed sizes are then just 30" wide each - that is a childs size bed & might, as we found, prove to be too small for a lot of folks. This might apply especially if u are a larger person or a restless sleeper and are in danger of falling out of bed!

After trying both, we now only cruise with ships that provide a king size bed - 78" wide that if converted to twins means we each could have 39" wide - a normal twin size.

Pacific Princess & her twin ship Tahitian have all queen sized beds & in the suites they cannot even be converted to twin size.

U wld think paying that much $ to cruise they cld at least provide a king size bed.

Just our preference but something to consider. I mean, u want to be well rested on vacation and even a 7 day cruise is a long time if not comfortable in your bed..

Sorry not trying to hijack your thread.. just curious how are the mini suites set up for 4 people.. Would love to see pictures if available.. Brother .. SIL and kids are thinking of joining us for our cruise.. would love to give her some insight.. since this will be our 1st Princess cruise I have no idea;)

This would be the sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th passenger in a mini suite. The sofa sleeper makes into a bed for one, while a drop down bunk is for the other passenger. Then of coarse, in the other side of the room there are two twin beds that can be made into a queen bed.

290537902uKRMuQ_th.jpg

I'm looking at a mini-suite on the Island. When I look for 2 people it gives me the option for twin or queen. When I change and add a third it only allows twin. Can anyone explain this?

Our sailing was for three of us in the stateroom and we wanted the beds in the queen configuration. When we booked the sailing through Princess we were told that when the reservation is made for three in the stateroom it is automatic in the system that it is put for twin beds. They told us there is no way to change it in their system and advised us just to have them put together once we get onboard.

This is exactly how it happened too...when we got on the ship the beds were in twin configuration. I immediately confirmed with our steward that the beds were to be in queen configuration and he told me that they would be pushed together and made up correctly with the eggcrates when they made up the room for the evening. When we returned from dinner everything was just fine...the beds were together and the sofa bed was pulled out and made.

we had a mini on the diamond and it always said twin online but when i'd check with my TA she assured me that it was going to be made into a queen. Sure enough when we got on it was a queen.

The "lump" in the middle is VERY hard and made cuddling rather uncomfortable, but it wasn't in the way for anything else.... ;)

This would be the sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th passenger in a mini suite. The sofa sleeper makes into a bed for one, while a drop down bunk is for the other passenger. Then of coarse, in the other side of the room there are two twin beds that can be made into a queen bed.

290537902uKRMuQ_th.jpg

Thanks so much.. will forward them the pics;)

we had a mini on the diamond and it always said twin online but when i'd check with my TA she assured me that it was going to be made into a queen. Sure enough when we got on it was a queen.

The "lump" in the middle is VERY hard and made cuddling rather uncomfortable, but it wasn't in the way for anything else.... ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

Sounds good to me.

Archived